It is well known Tasmania has the cleanest air and the freshest produce. We are called the Apple Isle for a reason, we know apples. This smell, is the first waft from a freshly cut green apple. Green apples are almost citrus in their smell, unlike the red apple. The smell takes you to summer in your mind and almost makes your mouth water.
Tin size 4.5cm height X 21cm circumference.
The smell is of a cut natural fresh juicy crisp green apple. So crisp it almost has a zing.
This candle is hand poured and hand made in Tasmania from high quality soy wax.
The benefits of soy way………
- CLEAN BURNING, soy wax is non-toxic and burns cleaner than paraffin, with no petrol-carbon soot which can blacken walls, ceilings and furniture, contaminate duct-work in your home as well as add toxic carcinogens into the air you breathe.
- LONG BURNING, Soy candles burn slower and cooler that paraffin wax, creating a longer burning candle.
- RENEWABLE RESOURCE, Soybeans are a renewable source, unlike paraffin which consists of petroleum.
- BIODEGRADABLE, since soybeans are vegetables, soy wax is naturally biodegradable. Soy wax is easier to remove from materials and other surfaces that paraffin wax.
- Animal fat is not an ingredient in soy wax.
- Soy candle are better for YOU and the ENVIRONMENT.